Taylor Aerials. We care about you & your family.
BEFORE Work Begins
- You must be certain that neither you or anyone living in your home has symptoms of COVID-19. The NHS website can help you with this.
- If anyone in your home is isolating as a precaution, inform our team about it.
- Make sure you talk with Taylor Aerials before we visit your home..
- You can ask what personal protection equipment (PPE) our engineers will be using.
- If you are clinically vulnerable, make sure you inform our team before we visit.
- As always remember to agree the scope of work and price before going ahead.
WHILE The Work Is Being Done
- Disinfect door and handles before and after our engineer comes into your home.
- Work together to protect each other by following the social distancing guidelines. .
- If you feel you are or could be infected while the work is being done, tell our engineer, and stop all work. Then follow the government’s procedures on self-isolation until it is safe for work to start again.
AFTER The Work Is Done
- Disinfect all areas where Taylor Aerials engineer has worked, especially around doors and handles.
- Keep payment and paperwork contactless.
- Contact Taylor Aerials to warn us if you or anyone else in your home shows symptoms of COVIS-19 within a week of the work being finished. You can use the form provided below.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK:
- How social distancing will be maintained while the work is being done
- How our engineer will ensure you are both protected
- How our engineer plans to deliver the work in your home
- If our engineer and his team are sure they are free from COVID-19 and have avoided contact with anyone who might have it
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK OUR ENGINEER TO:
- To stand further away if you feel they are breaking social distancing guidelines
- To disinfect all equipment before and after and for them to use their own hand sanitiser throughout each day
- To protect any areas in the house they might be working
- To stop work if there is a potential risk of being infected by continuing
- To ensure all the areas are clear, clean and safe when the job is done