What is Freesat Installation?
Freesat is a service by BBC and ITV. This is a no contract service and all you need to have is a satellite dish installed. Freesat Installation offers several benefits, filling your TV with over 200 channels! 20 of which are HD. Freesat customers get access to the following channels:
- BBC One, BBC Two, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5
- Entertainment: BBC Three, BBC Four, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, E4, More4, 5 USA, 5 +1
- News: BBC News, BBC Parliament, Sky News, Russia Today (RT), Al Jazeera
- Films: Film4, True Movies
- Lifestyle: Food Network UK, Showcase TV, FilmOn.TV, Travel Channel
- Kids’: CBBC, CBeebies, CITV
- Music: Vintage TV, The Vault, Magic
Features of Freesat
By having a Freesat installation, you will be able to catch up with missed programmes from a week prior. Perfect for those individuals with a busy work and social schedule. Additionally, you can pause, rewind and record live TV, and other shows that you wish to come back to and watch in the future. You also don’t pay any kind of ongoing monthly subscription. You will only need to buy the Freesat box as a one-off purchase.
Freesat will also benefit those who have poor aerial reception in their local area. This can be a common problem and with Freesat you will gain a greater picture quality and reception overall.
To get Freesat, you will need to have a satellite dish installed instead of a digital dish. If you do not have one, you can contact our team at Taylor Aerials and we can get an engineer to your property right away.
To have Freesat installed today, make sure to contact your local aerial installer at Taylor Aerials today!